Totango is looking for another great Solutions Engineer to add to our growing sales and team!
You will be responsible for driving major successes as part of the pre-sales and sales process, presenting the Totango portfolio of solutions and promoting Customer Success thought leadership in your assigned territory.
What We Do:
Many of the top companies in the world run subscription businesses and rely on customer retention and growth to thrive. Companies retain and grow customers by delivering real value. Through the practice of “Customer Success”, these companies effectively and efficiently manage customer operations. As the leading Customer Success platform, Totango is helping hundreds of companies solve the complexities of Customer Success - faster, more completely, and at scale.
What You'll Do:
- Be the key point of contact for pre-sales advice to help provide a cohesive customer experience
- Drive the technical sale of the Totango portfolio to new and existing customers
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives within your territory to develop & present customer demos and manage technical due diligence from customers & partners
- Own the technical elements of the transaction through the entire sales cycle
- Provide technical support for RFP
- Develop long-term relationships with customers, both through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Work with Totango Product Management to understand and document requests for feature enhancements
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
What makes you great:
- Pre-sales and sales expertise
- 5+ years of experience in related software or SaaS industry
- At least 5 of those years as a customer-facing SE selling into enterprise accounts
- Experience selling in both a direct and an indirect or channel driven model
- Intellectually curious, process oriented, and competitive
- The ability to quickly and effectively bridge relationships with team members, customers, and partners
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
- Engineering degree (CS / EE / InfoSec) is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with travel up to 50% or more
Totango is the leader in Customer Success. We offer great benefits, fully stocked kitchen, a variety of fun office events, and have a closely knit team culture. If you know you'd be a great fit, send us your resume and cover letter and we'll go from there!
Please note this role is not remote and will require you to be in our San Mateo HQ office.
Back to top