Senior Product Marketing Manager
- Redwood City, CA
Role: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Company: Totango, Inc.
Location: Redwood City, CA
Minimum experience level: 5 years
We're looking for a rock-star Sr. Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team at Totango!
As a critical member of the Marketing team, you'll drive product positioning, sales & marketing enablement, competitive analysis, and Product Marketing content development. You'll work with the teams to plan, develop, and promote solution content with the objective of maximizing awareness, driving thought leadership, and creating demand while showing the world your creative side.
What's your day look like?
- Develop product marketing strategies including targeting, positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing with goals of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates, increasing engagement and growing revenue
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Partner with the Marketing team in the creation of product content (e.g. website copy, blog posts, product videos, customer case studies, et al)
- Launch products through close collaboration with Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams
- Build and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts
- Identify and execute on break-through activities that reach target audience effectively
What makes you successful?
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study (MBA preferred)
- Experience in areas relating to customer engagement, experience, and / or Customer Success
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong independent project management skills
- Ability to prioritize high-impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward
- Track record of successfully influencing and collaborating with cross-functional teams
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you know you're the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top