Role: Senior Enterprise Solution Engineer
Company: Totango, Inc.
Location: Multiple cities
Minimum experience level: 5 years
Totango is looking for another great Solutions Engineer to add to our growing sales team!
You will be responsible for driving major successes as part of the Pre-sales and Sales process, presenting the Totango portfolio of solutions and promoting Customer Success thought-leadership.
What You'll Do:
- Be a key part of the Sales team, with best practices to provide a cohesive customer experience
- Conduct up-front discovery of customer needs and goals
- Own the Totango product experience for prospects and customers
- Guide customers through the Self-Service and POC experience
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to develop & present customer demos and manage technical due diligence from customers & partners
- Lead the technical elements of the transaction through the pre-sales cycle, including Data Integrations and Security
- Provide technical inputs for RFP / RFI pursuits
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Provide input to Product on key enhancements and integrations
What makes you great:
- Required: Background in Business Intelligence, CRM, Marketing Automation, and/or Customer Success, or similar Business Application experience
- 5+ years of experience in software or SaaS industry with expertise in pre-sales and sales
- Required: At least 3 of those years as a customer-facing SE selling into Enterprise accounts
- Intellectually curious, process-oriented, and competitive
- The ability to quickly and effectively bridge relationships with team members, customers
- BA / BS degree or higher, or equivalent job-related experience
- Engineering degree (CS / EE / InfoSec) is a plus but not required
- Comfortable with travel, up to 30%.
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you know you're the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR