Role: Product Manager
Company: Totango, Inc.
Location: Tel Aviv
Experience level: Minimum 5 years of actual Product Management in a Product Company
We are looking for a high-energy Product Manager to join our team in Tel Aviv.
As part of the Product team, you will drive the strategy and the direction of Totango’s future products to deliver the next generation of Totango's Customer Success platform. You will collaborate with the Executive team, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Success, and be a key player in building and owning product processes to make things happen.
What Do You Need For Success?
- 3+ years of hands-on in Application Product Management
- Technical degree in computer science / engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Proven ability to manage a complete product life-cycle, from conception to release.
- Experience with SaaS and/or Complex Systems
- Experience in a B2B tech startup.
- Great track record of working with engineering teams to deliver products on time and with high quality.
- Ability to closely collaborate with cross-functional teams, including overseas teams.
- Short delivery cycles with agile/lean methodologies in startup environments.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of UI and UX principles.
- Experience using data in order to make product management decisions.
- Strong business and technical orientation, Expertise in competitive analysis and roadmap building.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently.
What Will You Own? / What will you actually be doing?
- Work closely with product marketing, customer success, and customers to deeply understand, analyze and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans and specifications to ensure that our customers' needs are being met.
- Write specs, manage project execution, collaborate with UI/UX Designers to create wireframes, and define product roll-out strategy.
- Communicating the business requirements and work closely with the engineering teams while tracking progress of in-flight projects.
- End-to-end ownership of product features and the product roadmap of the team.
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space with offices in San Mateo, Silicon-Valley (HQ), New York City, Tel Aviv and Kiev. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
Totango is a fast growing start-up building an ambitious cloud application. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies and make an impact.
Totango leads the exciting new field of Customer Success. We help business pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.
We're based in Tel-Aviv near Azrieli and HaShalom train station. It's a vibrant and fun place surrounded by public transport and great restaurants.
We have Fun company events and high standard welfare facilities.
You'll enjoy the company of super bright people that are exciting to work with.
Powered by JazzHR