Product Designer UX/UI in IL
We are looking for a Product Designer to join our Tel Aviv Office.
You will report to the SVP Products and work closely with our Product Managers, Engineering, and Executive Team to design the exciting, next generation of Totango's Customer Success platform and products.
An ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of experience in UX & Ui design roles as part of a SaaS Product company, preferably B2B Enterprise software.
- Experience collaborating with diverse and remote teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Demonstrated collaborator who can partner closely with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers.
- Passionate and knowledgeable in modern and best practices when it comes to UX,UI, visual design, patterns, systems thinking, or customer-centric approaches to work.
- Extensive experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey solutions
- Expert knowledge of Sketch or Figma, Illustrator, Invision, Zeplin and associated design and prototyping tools
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS and preferably React.
- Experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Give and solicit feedback from other stakeholders in order to continually raise our bar for product quality
- Work closely with the Product Managers to understand the requirements and design the user experience for the business requirements.
- Expand on business requirements to define user flows for every persona.
- Work closely with R&D Eng team to get the design implemented with pixel perfection.
- Take responsibility of the product’s user interface and ensure its quality is maintained in the product.
- Be the voice of design for the engineering team.
*Resumes and Portfolio for this position must be submitted in English only.
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
You'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you think you are the right candidate, please let us know and we would love to talk to you!
Powered by JazzHR