Growth Marketing Manager
- Redwood City, CA
The Growth Marketing Manager role is focused on delivering scalable impact through full-funnel acquisition, retention strategy, execution, effective platforms and rigorous growth analytics.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will help us convert new audiences by creating scalable programs, including freemium experiences that build loyalty and viral loops that extend our reach.
You thrive on experimentation, and constantly seek out ways to improve the trajectory of business metrics. You love and are extremely adept at creating new content and testing emails, copy, language, messaging to improve overall conversion metrics.
You will be driven, and nimble enough to work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, lead cross-functional teams through influence, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership.
You reach for data first, but when there is none available, you have a bias toward action and come up with a strategic plan to get it done. You geek out on A/B testing, site optimization, conversion rates, and above all else — care deeply about the customer.
The Growth Marketing Manager will analyze sales & product performance and will execute digital strategies for product demand, continuous online growth, and customer management. The ideal candidate is highly experienced in leading the development and implementation of e-commerce sales, digital marketing strategies, email nurturing, and best practices.
- BA / BS with 5-10 years of progressive experience in B2B and B2C e-commerce and marketing
- Proven depth knowledge in digital marketing and technology
- Passion for nurturing prospects through their journey, tracking and optimizing their digital experience across every touchpoint and marketing channel, establishing & producing content and email campaigns mapped to buyer’s journey, and scaling lead nurturing and conversion through software and digital approaches
- Experience supporting sales teams to close new and cross-sell business
- Experience in developing, writing, and producing product tutorials, articles, templates, and other content that increase adoption
- Obsession over impact and results; can back decisions with data and are able to tie campaign results to company impact
- Experience in optimizing marketing automation workflows and triggers to help drive an efficient, low-touch sales process
- Understanding of how to drive high product adoption rates and an effective upgrade path
- Experience working cross-functionally with creatives, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, and product managers
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
- Ambition with a growth mindset and an ability to lead projects with a high level of autonomy
- Proficiency in HubSpot and Salesforce
This position can be remote from any location with occasional travel (drive or fly) to the office.
Totango is the leader in the Customer Success software as a service space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you know you're the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top