We're looking for a super bright DevOps engineer to join the Totango operations team to build, run, manage and monitor our cloud-based Customer Success platform.
- Design, implement and extend our high-scale, rapidly growing cloud-based production environment.
- Design, implement and extend our CI/CD framework.
- Write scripts, build tools and chatbots to automate our monitoring, deployment and delivery systems.
- Work closely with our engineering departments to scale our architecture.
- Manage production incidents from detection to resolution.
- Architect and build immutable infrastructure as code with self-healing automation.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, AWS, Prometheus and etc.
- At least 3 years of system operations on Linux
- Experience working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or other equivalent clouds
- Coding and scripting experience for at least 2 years with the following: Bash, Python/GO
- Experience automating deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.)
- Strong self-learning abilities
- Proven hands-on experience with Containers (Docker)
- Experience defining and building CI/CD processes and working with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity…)
- Experienced working with production environment.
- Proven experience with deploying and managing container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Swarm, Nomad...)
- Experience with monitoring scalable web applications
- Experience with provisioning cloud resources using an Infrastructure as code tools such as Cloudformation/Terraform.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies: MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, etc
- Experience with the Hadoop Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, EMR, HDFS
- Strong Networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security
- Prior experience with conforming to security standards like ISO27001 & SOC2
Totango is a fast-growing start-up building an ambitious cloud application. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technologies and make an impact (we are small and every person counts).
Totango leads the exciting new field of Customer Success. We help business pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.
We're based in Tel-Aviv near HaShalom train station. It's a vibrant and fun place surrounded by public transport and great restaurants.
We value the work-life balance of our employees,
You'll enjoy the company of super bright people that are excited to get to know you!
Powered by JazzHR