Customer Success Director, Strategic Accounts
- Redwood City, CA
Role: Customer Success Director, Strategic Accounts
Company: Totango, Inc.
Location: Redwood City, CA
Minimum experience level: 5 years
Are you ready to join Totango as we add more world-class Customer Success professionals to truly connect and achieve the customer goals with our leading CS solution? Your passion will drive your customer's success as well as Totango's, and the Customer Success industry as a whole.
The Customer Success Director, Strategic Accounts (CSD) will ensure that maximum value is derived from Totango's products and services by quantifying the value, driving adoption, sharing best practices, demonstrating business outcomes, identifying opportunities, and developing strategic goals and objectives.
Ultimately, the CSD's goal is to ensure that the value derived from the solution far exceeds customer's expectations; as such, the role requires a combination of customer management experience, business process consulting, and Customer Success best practices. This role relies heavily on personal accountability for results.
You will be:
- Managing key client relationships within our Strategic Accounts at Totango
- Driving business outcomes through adoption of Totango to enable realization of Adopt, Expand, Renew (AER) objectives for your clients
- Acting as the main Customer point of contact throughout the Customer's lifecycle, define success plans with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Accountable for Customer's overall success with Totango, including renewals, adoption of the Totango platform, customer health, and satisfaction
Essential Job Duties:
- Run discovery sessions to uncover customer business objectives and challenges
- Design solutions to address customers business and operational challenges
- Gain deep technical understanding of Totango's features to articulate the value to customers and help them map the customers brand journey
- Partner with internal teams to drive Totango's business growth
- Lead the adoption, optimization, and integration of our product features within customers' business infrastructure
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to Totango product management and engineering groups
- Act as the main Customer point of contact throughout the Customer's lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
- Effectively network within accounts in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's strategy and roadmap
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Be the voice of the customer internally at Totango – sharing process improvements and asks back into the internal ecosystem
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers success
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, professional services, or account management role (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience in identifying and nurturing partnerships at executive level
- Proven efficiency at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their implications.
- Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively inspire change across groups by engaging key partners
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise when working through customer issues and escalations
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in related field
- Ability to travel up to 50% for customer workshops and events
- Totango experience preferred
Totango is the leader in Customer Success software and services space. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health. We are passionate about building technology that helps companies make their customers happy, reduces churn, and optimize revenue growth.
We offer competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open office culture. If you know you're the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
Back to top