Big Data Tech Lead
- Tel Aviv, Israel
Big Data Tech Lead- IL
We're looking for an experienced Big Data Tech Lead, with a HO attitude to build our next generation scalable big data processing and analytics systems in the cloud. We work with various Big Data technologies such as Spark, Kafka, Druid and ElasticSearch (and more), and we’re looking for you...
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in technical Leadership for Enterprise products- mainly in a startup environment.
- Enthusiastic about performant web scale & complex systems and flows
- Meticulous about scalability and security
- Experienced in planning and building scalable real-time data systems
- HO Experienced in Java- mandatory.
- Well founded in data-structures and analytical problem solving
- Team player and ability to mentor
- A fast learner with a "Can DO!" attitude
- Experience in building microservice based architecture
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services ecosystem
- Experience in Complex processing workloads with SPARK.
- Experience with ElasticSearch or other search engine technologies
- HO Experienced in Kotlin/Scala or similar
- Familiarity with building microservices using Akka, Vert.x or similar
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering / Bioinformatics, or equivalent
- Knowledge with DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Self-taught from Coursera, Khan Academy, edX or others
- Totango is a fast growing start-up building an ambitious cloud application. You’ll have the opportunity to learn cutting edge technologies and make an impact.
- Totango leads the exciting new field of Customer Success. We help businesses pro-actively support their existing clients and reduce churn.
- We're based in Tel-Aviv near Azrieli and HaShalom train station. It's a vibrant and fun place surrounded by public transport and great restaurants.
- You'll enjoy the company of super bright people that are exciting to work with.
Powered by JazzHR
Back to top