Totango is rewriting the rules for customer engagement and transforming the way businesses connect with their customers. As the fastest growing and most trusted Customer Success company in the world, Totango enables organizations of all sizes to unleash best-in-class data-driven customer engagements that deliver experiences users crave and outsized business results at scale. Our platform is used by some of the biggest enterprise and hottest SaaS companies including Zoom, Google, Zeplin, Walkme, and SAP to understand and influence their own customer engagement, to manage customer success, as well as to monitor and predict customer health.
● Hypergrowth: join the Totango momentum. Some people call it an opportunity, we just acknowledge that this is the right time to join Totango.
● Technology or “being on the edge”: we like new stuff, new technologies, especially the ones which help us move forward fast and spare us building it ourselves.
● Well-funded: we recently secured a $100MM funding, GHP, Pitango, BHV, and Canvas are our leading investors.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for super-bright Team Lead to build, scale and innovate our big data processing and analytics systems in the cloud.
We work with top of the line big data technologies, like Spark, ElasticSearch, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spring boot, Project Reactor, Graph QL, Containers and Kubernetes to stay ahead, and we’re looking for you!
- At least 5 years of experience in Java or Kotlin
- At least 3 years of leading Backend teams
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering / Bioinformatics, or equivalent.
- Enthusiastic about performant web-scale & complex systems and flows
- Meticulous about scalability and security
- Experienced in planning and building scalable real-time data systems
- Experience in building microservice-based architecture.
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services ecosystem.
- Experience with ElasticSearch or other search engine technologies.
- Experience with Spark or other distributed processing technology stacks.
- Self-taught from Coursera, Khan Academy, edX, or others.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and you'd be joining an awesome, collaborative, open culture.
If you know you're the right candidate, we would love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR