The Web Developer will play a role with both hands-on development and some project management in conjunction with the digital team. Candidates for this position will show a body of work that displays high proficiency in front-end and back-end development, HTML5, CSS, JQuery, and any best-in-class frameworks.
• Candidates with experience working in the Demandware platform and Demandware Script API can move to the front of the line.
• Experience working in the Agile methodology and continuous integration and improvement frameworks including Sprints, Unit Testing, Automated Testing, Code Reviews.
• Experience with Angular JS, Bootstrap, a big plus.
• Develop code for the mobile applications, websites, email marketing and more.
• Make technical recommendations related to user experience and capabilities
• Perform quality assurance on code, including working with automated test suite, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
• Bug fixes, BAU, Technical Debt and site improvements
• Research emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects
• Work with Project Managers for setting and meeting project priorities.
• Maintain positive open lines of communication with all staff in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operations
• Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science preferred
• Masters degree in Computer Science a big plus
• 2 years experience in a full Developer role.
• Commitment to building for excellent user experience
• Knowledge of Demandware digital commerce platform is a plus
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
• Familiarity with web traffic analytics packages; experience tagging pages for Omniture, Google Analytics
• Familiarity with using and creating web services (SOAP, REST)
• Working knowledge of content management systems
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top