- McDonough, GA
The Wave Coordinator role is responsible for researching and action to open waves to provide completion from replenishment to packing. This role drives systemic direction of product movement within the Distribution Center. This role ensures waves are completed to meet shipping deadlines.
- Review open waves by priority and take necessary actions to ensure deadlines are meet
- Ensure data communication between WM and 3rd party systems during wave processing
- Learn all wave coordination and research screens and tools
- Provide feedback to operations to show the state of product within areas
- Review wave completion by channel - E-Com, Retail, Wholesale to ensure we are meeting operational SLA's
- Provide data for Operations when needed
- Prioritize case picking tasks as needed
- Prioritize replenishment tasks as needed
- Replenish and/or pick tasks as needed to meet shipping deadlines
- Communicate cross functionally with other operational departments via email and/or radio
- Provide updates on aging order progress to management team throughout the day
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top