VP, Talent Development Partner
The VP, Talent Development Partner serves as the primary partner to the Legal, Finance, Technology, Talent, Foundation & Distribution and Logistics teams. This person will be a trusted thought partner for each of the executives leading these functions. In partnership with each executive, the Talent Development Partner will create customized a talent plan that prioritizes the executive’s commercial and talent objectives. The Talent Development Partner will provide the subject matter expertise for the design and execution of initiatives that support the entire employee life cycle. She/he will serve as a trusted and objective ambassador for the Company, leaders and employees alike, keeping a pulse on key issues, effectively balancing different perspectives and providing coaching and solutions as needed. This role reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
- Serve as the primary & trusted partner to the Legal, Finance, Technology, Talent, Foundation & Distribution and Logistics teams.
- Provide strategic organizational perspective to company’s leaders and partner to ensure we keep a pulse on key issues, diagnose and focus on what will drive employee engagement and business results and ensure a feedback-rich, open, collaborative and talent-centric mindset throughout the company.
- Design customized talent development plans based on individual business needs, and work with leaders to ensure we have the right structure, capabilities, processes and team dynamics to get the most out of our people and achieve our business goals.
- Stay engaged with leaders, managers and teams; understand talent strengths and gaps and help formulate career growth and succession plans that will retain and engage key talent and build bench strength for the organization.
- Own all talent processes for respective teams (including performance & development process, talent reviews & action planning and all other facets that impact the employee experience.)
- Be a present, objective and respected thought partner to all teams you support while proactively building relationships.
- Must have experience working with technology, operations, and/or large distribution centers.
- Retail experience is not required.
Back to top