- To visit all the stores in the designated area on a regular basis in order to ensure high VM standards
- To visit designated clients and support them with product training every season
- To support in set up show room, press days and special events/windows when required
- To partner with wholesale clients on a monthly basis with photo report in order to recap all the changes/modifications and action taken during the month in each store/SIS.
- Support the VM manager in new opening/special events when requested.
- A previous experience of minimum 5 years as Visual Merchandising
- Computer skills as Photoshop will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top