- To visit all the stores in the designated area on a regular basis in order to ensure high VM standards
- To visit designated clients and support them with product training every season
- To support in set up show room, press days and special events/windows when required
- To partner with wholesale clients on a monthly basis with photo report in order to recap all the changes/modifications and action taken during the month in each store/SIS.
- Support the VM manager in new opening/special events when requested.
- A previous experience of minimum 5 years as Visual Merchandising
- Computer skills as Photoshop will be considered as a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is essential.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top