Vice President, Branding & Photography
The VP Branding& Photography will partner with the Creative Director to lead the art direction for the brand across print and digital. The ideal candidate must be a creative visionary and strategic problem-solver who has a proven track record of creating artwork and photography with leading and emerging photographers, models, artists, filmmakers, illustrators and external strategic partners. The candidate must enjoy leading and mentoring the art and photography team and be hands on with photography and design projects. . The candidate must effectively and easily collaborate internally with key cross-functional partners (marketing, PR, digital, social, visual merchandising and creative operations) as well as external business and creative partners
- Embrace the brand DNA Create impactful art and visual stories that create desire and reinforce the brand aesthetic and seasonal vision.
- Create 360 global moments Concept, develop and execute global campaigns that seamlessly scale across digital, mobile, social, out-of-home and in-store.
- Campaign photography Create in house or in partnership with external agency.
- Digital operations photo art direction Oversee toryburch.com art direction for on model and still life. Establish identifiable imagery and video that makes shopping inspiring and easy. Set guidelines that scale to support a growing digital business. In parallel, experiment, test and iterate new concepts and technology.
- Typography Possess a strong command of typography, layout and color.
- Brand Guidelines Continually refine, evolve and communicate across all customer touch points globally.
LEADERSHIP + MANAGEMENT
- Build a creative powerhouse. Cultivate a culture of creativity, curiosity and collaboration. Retain and develop team and recruit talent. Share knowledge, Set Direction. Rapidly prototype.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment overseeing multiple high profile projects. Create action plans, take responsibility for communicating and focus on opportunities rather than problems. Willingly contribute to tasks and activities outside of a prescribed job description (startup environment)
- Embrace the big ideas and small details.
- Avidly follower of trends and innovations in technology, design, fashion, culture.
- Above all build the team, nurture the brand and care for the customer.
COLLABORATION + PARTNERS
- Act as a creative conduit with the Founder CEO, Design Team and IT teams.
- Work closely with Marketing and Digital Commerce partners to concept the seasonal marketing and creative calendar, proposing new talent and interesting partnerships.
- Digital Creative and Editorial/Social teams to integrate content into commerce and leverage and maximize shared assets.
- Visual merchandising team to integrate content into store experience.
- 10+ years of Brand + Photo experience
- 3 + years in a fast paced digital and social retail environment
- Brand Visual identity, packaging and signage across all touch points.
- Photo Global campaign to e-commerce to social art direction experience. Traditional and digital advertising Agency management and art buying
- Skills Adobe Creative Suite, Lighting + Retouching expertise, Image Compression, HTML5, video concept/execution and post production).
- Team leadership, development and recruitment.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top