Transportation and Logistics Analyst
The Transportation and Logistics Analyst is a key team member on the Global Transportation & Logistics Team. They are responsible for gathering and providing critical information for goods receipt, creating reporting, and providing visibility into the flow of goods. They are also responsible for the improving transportation management practices by supporting transportation procurement processes and by creating strong operational processes and controls around the movement of inventory.
This role requires the ability to coordinate inbound shipment arrival with internal and external parties and to ensure data alignment across our systems and partner's platform to drive process improvement by partnering with transportation providers and internal parties. Finally, this position plays a critical role ensuring that the transportation & logistics group meets or exceeds customer needs and business objectives. No task is too big or too small if it supports driving customer satisfaction and business requirements.
Create and maintain inbound shipment numbers
- Create and verify all shipment numbers for products receiving in the warehouse
Delivery tracking and confirmation
- Develop and use tools to track shipments deliveries occurred
- Monitor and research transit delays, identify causes, and prioritize shipments as needed
- Research discrepancies, identify causes, and resolve
- Report inbound shipment status
- Develop freight claims process, file claims, follow-up and resolve, report results
- Work with Loss Prevention to research/investigate issues
Develop sustainable freight payment processes
- Review invoices, call out any discrepancies, code, send to management for approval
- Review payment status weekly with AP
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES NOT COVERED IN FOCUS AREAS:
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics preferred.
- 1-3 years' work experience in related field preferred.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Detailed oriented and ability to mine datasets.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook required.
- Experience with data analytics tools (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView) preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top