Temporary Senior Product Developer
- Closely work with handbag teammates for material sourcing &product development.
- Work with supplier for development material arrangement on a timely basis based on time calendar.
- Be responsible for liaison with NY counterparties for material on a daily basis.
- Timely follow up with material colleagues to make sure issues get settled before cuts received.
- Coordinate with development teammates for general daily issues & make sure settle within the timeline.
- Calendar working out and following up
- Design trip preparation to sure the trip go smoothly
- Costing review, work with factory to provide with cost saving options.
- Other cross functional team works.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Minimum 8 years or above of industry experience-handbag or shoes material sourcing or bag/shoes development background
- Fluency in both written and oral English skill
- Good communication skills & strong teamwork spirits
- Proficiency in all MS office suites and some ERP/MIS experience a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top