Telecommunications Contact Center System Administrator
The Contact Center System Administrator will be accountable for the Contact Center Application for the Contact Center.
This individual will be responsible for the configuration, operation and maintenance of the system hardware, software application, IVR (Interactive Voice Recognition) application and related infrastructure in the Call Center.
This individual will maintain documentation and coordinates work orders with Contact Center vendors and update Internal Team as required.
- Configuration, Operation and Maintenance of system hardware and software application relative to the Contact Center
- Trouble shoot application related issues, main point of contact for the Infrastructure Department for technical issues relating to the Contact Center
- Operate and configure IVR application, modify the IVR configuration recording for daily operations based on need
- Responsible for creating tickets with the Contact Center Vendors and providers to resolve service issues
- Administrator for all applications for the Contact Center
- Administrator for creation of new, moves, add and changes for Contact Agent Accounts
- Support and configure scheduled changes related to the Contact Center
- Monitor and identify capacity and performance issues to ensure continued uninterrupted operation of Contact Center Application
- Monitor application for patches, upgrades etc.
- Collaborate with Contact Center Vendor to design testing to detect faults, minimize malfunctions, and backup of application
- Assess need for any application reconfigurations (minor or significant), make recommendations, and execute them as required.
- Maintain appropriate documentation as it relates to the Contact Center Application
- Maintain and Support Call Recording, Monitoring, and Reporting of the Contact Center Application
- Working of Knowledge of various Telecommunication technology
- 24 X 7 system support, including on-site and remote management
- On call responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience
- Contact Center Experience Application experience
- Office 365 Experience—Skype for Business
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Word Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to take the initiative and work effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team.
- Knowledge of various Contact Center Applications
- VoIP and excellent knowledge of ACD, IVR and contact centers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong sense of team
- Ability to leverage vendor relationships
- Understanding and demonstrated proficiency of telecom and methodologies.
- Strong process focus
- Metrics driven
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top