Technical Design Operations Manager
The Technical Design Operations Manager's role is to provide daily support to the Sr. Director and team to deliver world-class quality product to the market on time and at allocated margin. This position is the information hub for the team on status, sample review, tech packs and projects.
- Follow up with Senior Director after meetings to create recaps, follow up notes and next steps, managing to prescribed deadlines
- Assist Sr. Director in scheduling of meetings and answering emails
- Create and maintain TD/ENG team files
- Liaise between Design, TD and PD to facilitate timely and consistent completion of all Tech Packs.
- Reviews and coordinates 2 week WIP report to ensure TD/ENG team review samples prior to Design review.
- Implement, coordinate and maintain PD/Production and TD/ENG project log system that is coordinated with TSR to capture all projects, samples, and mock-ups put into work within TSR as well as factories in Asia.
- Track samples to ensure TD/ENG team have samples available when needed for reviews and meetings
- Coordinates with PD/Materials/Production/Hardware teams to receive samples/swatches of new developments.
- Provide support for team projects, initiatives and implementation at TSR/Service Providers
- Creates and works with TSR on construction and measuring updates to manuals/library, documenting new processes and coordinating creation of visual representations for Design and TD/ENG process
- Assist Sr. Director in reviewing samples which includes putting comments together , sending pictures and comments to service provider and TSR
- Daily review and analysis of TSR daily WIP and cross-reference with the PD and TD/ENG team projects in work to ensure and manage deliverables
- Weekly filing of TD/ENG team projects completed in conjunction with TSR/Service provider
- Strong computer skills, Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Knowledge of Product Development and technical process
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once, highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team player with great initiative
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment
- Clear and timely communication skills
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top