Technical Design Operations Manager
The Technical Design Operations Manager's role is to provide daily support to the Sr. Director and team to deliver world-class quality product to the market on time and at allocated margin. This position is the information hub for the team on status, sample review, tech packs and projects.
- Follow up with Senior Director after meetings to create recaps, follow up notes and next steps, managing to prescribed deadlines
- Assist Sr. Director in scheduling of meetings and answering emails
- Create and maintain TD/ENG team files
- Liaise between Design, TD and PD to facilitate timely and consistent completion of all Tech Packs.
- Reviews and coordinates 2 week WIP report to ensure TD/ENG team review samples prior to Design review.
- Implement, coordinate and maintain PD/Production and TD/ENG project log system that is coordinated with TSR to capture all projects, samples, and mock-ups put into work within TSR as well as factories in Asia.
- Track samples to ensure TD/ENG team have samples available when needed for reviews and meetings
- Coordinates with PD/Materials/Production/Hardware teams to receive samples/swatches of new developments.
- Provide support for team projects, initiatives and implementation at TSR/Service Providers
- Creates and works with TSR on construction and measuring updates to manuals/library, documenting new processes and coordinating creation of visual representations for Design and TD/ENG process
- Assist Sr. Director in reviewing samples which includes putting comments together , sending pictures and comments to service provider and TSR
- Daily review and analysis of TSR daily WIP and cross-reference with the PD and TD/ENG team projects in work to ensure and manage deliverables
- Weekly filing of TD/ENG team projects completed in conjunction with TSR/Service provider
- Strong computer skills, Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Knowledge of Product Development and technical process
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at once, highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team player with great initiative
- Excellent ability to maintain composure and effectiveness in a fast paced environment
- Clear and timely communication skills
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top