Talent Acquisition Manager – Retail (NA & EU)
The Talent Acquisition Manager – Retail is responsible for leading talent acquisition initiatives and recruiting top talent leadership for Tory Burch retail boutiques across North America and Europe. In addition, the TA Manager supports building field leadership capabilities to effectively source, recruit and interview talent across key markets. This role is a key contributor to the company’s overall talent strategy and will collaborate closely with field business leaders and Talent team members.
- Lead a team supporting talent acquisition initiatives for full-price, outlet and Sport boutiques across North America & Europe
- Active ownership of full cycle recruitment of top talent for field leadership positions; Primarily:
- General Managers (existing locations & new store openings)
- Regional Directors, District Managers & Market Managers
- Critical flagship positions, Store Operations &additional corporate roles as necessary
- Deliver a 45 day average (or better) time to fill target for field leadership; Achieve or beat: cost to fill budget, relocation budget, and a travel budget
- Manage the new store opening hiring process; work with internal business partners to determine budgets, timelines & projected volume / structure; define & communicate recruitment strategy to multi-unit leaders and new hire GMs; generate brand awareness in new markets
- Proactively network with talent using innovative sourcing methods, to create a robust pipeline for future openings in key markets
- Refine and elevate an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting process in partnership with the Talent Acquisition Assistant;
- Consistently partner with field and HR teams to identify themes, present strategies and develop long term goals; participate in succession planning and talent pipelining meetings throughout the year; contributing feedback as appropriate
- Create and streamline recruiting processes and Talent team operational efficiencies; Implement, communicate and maintain updates to the following:
- Weekly / monthly open position reporting & candidate tracking documents
- Application and criminal background checks
- Offer letter and new hire paperwork
- Associate referral program
- Market data updates
- Maintain applicant tracking system (iCIMS); create access for new field leaders, monitor accuracy and partner with the vendor to develop field specific best practices and system capabilities
- Develop recruitment capabilities with the field leadership teams; host in person / virtual trainings; maintain and continue to create recruitment ‘toolkit’ modules and documents to support sourcing, networking and interviewing best practices
- Support development and deployment of various employment branding initiatives and partnerships with internal departments and external vendors (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, The Muse, etc.)
- Develop a direct report, the Talent Acquisition Assistant
- Minimum of 5 years field recruitment experience; preferably in a fast paced luxury environment; Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills (verbal, written, auditory) with the ability to comfortably interface at all levels, both internally and externally
- Experience working in a consultative environment; able to effectively influence and advise without ownership
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Sense of urgency and the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge and practical application of foundational HR systems/process
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office; prior applicant tracking system & Workday experience a plus!
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top