- Chongqing, China
As a Tory Burch Stock Associate, you will support the back-of-house by packing/unpacking shipments, organizing the stock room, and understanding & executing on core operational policies & procedures. This may include answering the phone and anything else required to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. Helping our product find a proper home & ensuring Sales Associates have easy access to it can be like a game of Tetris, so it's important that you thrive on that challenge.
Be Buddy/Team Player
• Model behavior that reflects the company's core values
• Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic
• Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented
Support the Customer Experience
• Accurately process all POS transactions and assist when necessary with operational activities
• Assist with telephone answering using proper telephone etiquette
• Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership
• Run product to the floor, ship product to customers, and conduct transfers per TRB directives on occasions when support is necessary
• Have a proper understanding of the radio communication tools used in the store
• Partner with GM and AGM to address customer service issues, particularly in the areas of product damages, repairs, exchanges and any concierge-like needs
Represent the Brand
• Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency
• Assist in maintaining store presentation standards
Support the Business & Deliver Results
• Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of back of house and offsite storage organization
• Communicate inbound merchandise with team and prepare new arrivals for sales floor/visual displays
• Meet deadlines - IMRDs, damages, transfers, charge sends, etc.
• Ensure accurate processing of all incoming and outgoing shipments and receipts
• Prepare shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation of all outgoing parcels
• Properly print tickets in WebIM
• Audit weekly inventory reports for accuracy
• Assist with store maintenance needs and supply ordering
• Maintain Operations Binders and ensure they are accurately updated
• Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention policies & procedures
• Adaptable - Change before you have to
Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
• Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
• Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
• Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
Passionate about the brand & the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
• Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
Keeps "Buddy Values" alive (kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive & productive environment
• Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
Has skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on skills & practices - Puts learning into practice
PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
• 1-2 years of stock-related experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
• Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend.
• Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
- Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top