Sr. Project Manager, Retail Application & Customer Experience
The Sr. Manager Retail Applications and Customer Experience will support the Chief Client Officer in evolving the Tory Burch retail experience to meet the needs of the connected customer. In the immediate, the Senior manager will act as business owner of the Tory Burch clienteling tool and drive its international evolution, adoption and integration in the company technology ecosystem.
- Act as a business lead for large customer experience related initiatives, involving digital innovation (i.e. Clienteling project).
- Gather and prioritize business requirements for the different initiatives
- Understand the needs of the different users as well as those of the customer and represent these interests with the product development team / cross-functional project team.
- Manage relationships with technology partners and influence product roadmaps.
- Lead day-to-day project activities and facilitate communication among multiple stakeholders.
- Engage and motivate the cross functional delivery teams (i.e. lead by influence).
- Lead project team meetings in order to manage priorities, highlight risks/issues and share best practices.
- Lead project pilots, establishing objectives and measuring results through effective reporting.
- Drive optimization of existing solutions and partner with Chief Client Officer to drive customer experience enhancing innovation.
- 7-9 years of digital project/product management experience
- Prior experience with a fashion, retail, customer-centric company
- Prior experience implementing customer facing technology in retail stores
- Understanding of CRM systems and clienteling / client engagement practices
- Proven record of product rollout internationally
- Great organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Passion for retail and customer experience
- Business acumen – ability to understand the commercial impact of a project
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible; able to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Ability to work autonomously
- Represent, nurture and sustain the Tory Burch culture and values
Back to top