Sr. Manager, Treasury
The Treasury Senior Manager will assist the VP Global Controller in the planning and execution of treasury and financial operations. The Senior Manager will assume a leadership role on various projects and initiatives related to cash forecasting, variance analysis and reporting, control and compliance management. The individual will be able to execute projects and manage treasury functions in foreign exchange, liquidity management, cash and treasury operations and reporting in accordance with corporate policy to ensure adequate liquidity and optimization of working capital.
- Develop and maintain a new cash and debt forecasts; analyze variances, and work with the business groups to improve forecasting reliability and liquidity planning
- Oversee administration of banking websites and bank services, working closely with the treasury staff who is responsible for day-to-day execution and maintenance
- Function as a back-up to cash management, including day-to-day execution
- Develop key treasury controls, departmental processes and policy documents. Recommend and implement process efficiencies and improvements
- Provide actual and budget information regarding gross and net banking fees; recommendations to reduce bank fees if available
- Manage revolving credit facility, letters of credit and intercompany funding renewals and repayments
- Maintain intercompany loan agreements, execute interest where required, help with the determination of loan versus capital
- Prepare debt covenant letters and reporting requirements
- Recommend and maintain interest rate and FX hedging strategies
- Collaborate with insurance broker to renew global policies
- Obtain a detailed knowledge of international working capital needs and requests
- Assist with maintaining regulatory compliance, ISDA, Dobb-Frank, etc.
- Establish clear business and financial goals for self and group,
- Drives for results and issues to closure
- High level of attention to detail required in managing analytical tasks
- A strong desire to succeed and be a part of a team, excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Ability to drive process improvements and develop systematic processes
- Associate's Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Graduate degree or MBA a plus but not required.
- 6-8 years of multinational treasury experience in a corporate environment
Back to top