Sr. Manager, Email Marketing
The Senior Manager Email Marketing will help manage the campaign based email marketing programs for Tory Burch. This individual will be strategy driven, heavy focus on email KPI's and analytics, testing and compliance and coordinate with trigger, transaction and lifecycle email marketing manager.
Reports Directly to the Director of Global Email Marketing Strategy.
- Plot out and maintain email calendar; distribute weekly and communicate changes
- Drive Optimization: growth through continuous testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization.
- Responsible for segmentation, file health, forecasting, testing for daily batch and blast emails.
- Collaborate with product, BI to improve effectiveness of email communication.
- Manage campaign feedback through partnerships with creative, copy and CRM teams
- Develop creative briefs for all upcoming emails by season and kickoff all brief requests to the Creative team
- QA-test emails across devices, coordinate feedback, and approve final drafts
- Contribute to email reporting
- Work with buyers/ merchants to ensure products featured in emails are online and available for email campaigns
- Ability to build out dashboard to share KPIs, learnings, and analysis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 6-8+ years relevant professional experience in email marketing
- Retail/Ecommere experience required
- Understanding of email standards and regulations, tech stacks, file growth, deliverability
- Fluency in HTML
- Quantitative skills including forecasting ability and ROI analysis
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to react to shifting priorities
- Ability to think strategically and with innovation
- Knowledge of Smartsheet, Invision, Google Analytics, Microstrategy preferred, not required
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive, collaborative, organized, problem solver with "can do" attitude
- Knowledge of Sailthru or "like" ESP
- Knowledge of LiveClicker or "like" real time email tools
- Solution oriented approach
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top