Sr. Manager, Digital Development
Lead Digital Development team product streams organized around the Agile Development and Continuous Integration methodologies. Technology agnostic approach to delivering software that benefits the business. Strong knowledge and mastery of OOP, and broad experience in server-side/client-side web development.
- Work with Product Owners, Business Owners, and SCRUM Masters to ensure Product Development Streams are properly resourced from an engineering perspective. Lead both on-shore and off-shore engineering teams in multiple time zones. Develop on-shore leads to drive engineering excellence in all Product Development Streams.
- Make technical recommendations related to macro and micro architecture. Conduct code reviews and technical reviews of documentation to ensure code is optimized for performance, speed, and accuracy. Ensure highest product quality by working closely with Quality Assurance team specifically on automated testing efforts. Execute on governance and performance optimization strategies.
- Research emerging technologies and work with Senior Leadership to make recommendations to the business with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects
- Masters in Computer Science preferred
- Mastery of delivering responsive/reactive/adaptive content to all devices and breakpoints with an emphasis on Mobile First and Social First development.
- Excellent communication to coach and lead team members in all of the above areas
- Experience with A/B and Multi-variant testing, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Omniture
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top