Sr. Inventory Control Analyst
Key member of the Finance team focusing on Inventory related responsibilities, which will include but not limited to: working directly with Accounting, FP&A, Retail Operations, DC team in Cranbury and Atlanta, Retail IT, Transportation and Logistics, Planning, Loss Prevention Management and external vendors. Prepare Management Reporting, Monitoring the flow of transactions in the business and ensure they are accurate in our systems. Owns the store’s Physical Inventory process and DC/store’s cycle count program.
- Act as main point of contact for all stores and Cranbury/Atlanta DC with regard to discrepancies in inventory and any adjustments required.
- Owns transactions in APTOS (EPICOR)/WEBIM, SAP (system/upload files, running exception reporting and investigation of all store and DC transaction processing.
- Partner with Retail Operations, Transportation and Logistics, and IT to resolve any receiving issues between system interfaces. Validate all in-transits.
- Partner with DC operations, Loss Prevention and Store Operations on daily inventory operations and improvements.
- Respond to store, loss prevention, and field management questions regarding store transfer, DC shipments, day to day operations challenges and physical inventory concerns.
- Ensure all Batch sync reports are in-sync and balanced.
- Ensured that all system transactions are interface accurately and timely.
- Partner with retail IT, Web Methods team and Sap team to research all discrepancies.
- New Store/Relocation process
- Assist with month end closing - Owns the uniform allocations, carton discrepancy entry, in-transit.
- Budgeting Forecasting: (Damages/shrink/inventory fees).
- Assist on all audits and flux analysis.
- Owns the proper black books/green folders.
- Owner of the RA credit memo with our license vendors follow through with AP to record proper credits.
- Reporting – daily/weekly/monthly/PI (Prepare and issue store physical inventory results)/Ad hoc.
- Analytics: Shrink root cause analysis/Inventory analytics as needed.
- Monthly/PI/ad hoc/Management Reporting.
- Weekly processing of inventory transactions.
- Provide Shrink analysis on an on-going basis.
- Coordinates follow up on open items with the field and loss prevention management teams.
- Assists with external auditor document review.
- Process physical inventory adjustments where indicated.
- Assist to develop company level trends (Physical Inventory results) and key performance indicators for maximum inventory performance (Retail).
- Owns the Physical Inventory Coordination: (Set up Global store’s physical inventories with outside service, retail operations, planning, IT, and Finance department.)
- Owns the development of shrink reporting and performance schedules with Retail Operations and Loss Prevention.
- Perform shrink summaries and actual shrink entry.
- Desktop procedures updates (ongoing updating and maintenance of all procedure manuals).
- Includes record retention, all individual filing, and Ad hoc projects.
- Additional items and/or Special projects as assigned.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a retail, manufacturing, or consumer products environment.
- For this position, ideal candidate should possess excellent communications skills and be able to demonstrate problem-solving and follow through capabilities.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power point.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top