Sr. Associate, Talent Development Partner
The Senior Associate, Talent Development - Retail will be a strategic HR business partner supporting Tory Burch stores and multiple District Managers and Regional Directors of Stores. The Sr. Associate, Talent Development - Retail will work closely with Regional Directors and Head of North America Retail and the NY-based Talent teams to provide thought partnership and solutions to attract, engage, and retain the most talented and productive store teams.
Client Management and Development
- Serve as a trusted HR partner and consultant to retail teams and multiple District Managers and Regional Director of Stores to understand and consistently upgrade talent, development and to ultimately exceed client and sales expectations
- In partnership with the NA Learning & Development team, identify and create initiatives to build capability and talent pipeline
- Provide regular coaching to retail leaders to attract, engage, and retain the most talented and productive workforce
- Identify and share trends, best practices, successes, opportunities & solutions with the retail leadership teams
- Closely partner with store leadership to create an environment in which all employees are respected, valued and enabled to reach their full potential
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues timely, effectively partnering with Legal as necessary, to mitigate risk and possible exposure
- Acquire and act upon employee feedback to continuously evolve the Tory Burch culture and work environment
Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Assist in proactive recruitment and selection, helping to develop a pipeline of qualified & diverse talent to fill open positions with target time-to-fill of 50 days or less
- Partner closely with and leverage the Sr. Manager of Talent Acquisition to drive recruitment activities for roles in Flagship locations, General Management and new store openings; coach and encourage retail leadership team in advancing their own recruitment skills and activities geared towards local talent pipeline
- Lead succession planning conversations with regional leadership and develop a succession plan for all leadership and hard to fill positions
- Balance and maintain the critical objective role of HR through consistent and regular store visits and in-person conversations with key leadership
- Use HR levers (Mainline calls, employee survey data, exit survey data etc.) to effectively plan and prioritize store visit schedule
- Regularly use quantitative data to identify trends or confirm/deny/reinforce the qualitative assessments made during store visits
- Demonstrate initiative by leading ad hoc HR projects and participate in learning events to build HR acumen
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top