Sr. Associate of Real Estate
This position will support the Sr. Manager of Real Estate and Legal Affairs on all matters related to the management of the global real estate portfolio. He/she will work closely with the retail, construction and financial planning teams to build the global real estate strategy, ensuring effective communication with key business units and stakeholders on how best to optimize the performance of the portfolio. The Sr. Associate will coordinate and participate in negotiating various real estate transactions and will oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the portfolio. The role will support any other duties as assigned by the Sr. Manager.
- Oversee the day-to-day maintenance of the portfolio, including: fielding operational and construction issues, insurance claim processing, management of storage leases and collecting tenant allowances
- Manage lease transactions, monitor lease expirations and options pipeline
- Identify opportunities and drive efficiency in real estate pipeline processes
- Assist with the oversight of outside counsel and brokerage firms
- Partner with the financial planning team to optimize the long rang plan and prepare presentations for real estate committee and board reviews
- Direct database development and analytics, including CRM mapping tools, hind sighting, competitive analysis, etc.
- Manage billing and lease interpretation inquiries from third party lease administration partner and audit their reports and lease abstracts for global real estate portfolio.
- Coordinate market tours and visit potential site locations, as needed (15% travel)
- Undergraduate degree required
- 5+ years of related experience, including experience in retail real estate
- Proficiency with lease administration software programs required
- Must have excellent verbal and written communicate skills, including strong presentation abilities in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, problem-solving and administrative skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team as projects dictate
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top