We need a Solution Principal to join our Digital Engineering team. You're an extraordinary teammate who thrives in a dynamic, ambitious business environment. You are continuously learning, always looking for opportunities to share knowledge with others, and are excited by the challenge.
We are an agile-minded team, nimble enough to move quickly and innovate faster than our larger competitors, and mature enough to outperform start-ups. We are building massively scalable solutions at an enterprise level.
As a Solution Principal, you will provide hands-on leadership in delivering scalable and creative solutions to support Digital Engineering. You'll plan, design and implement applications and features that help accelerate our Digital Engineering team in ensuring that our platforms are working and our business partners have all the answers to their questions.
You will work closely with Architecture, Product, and Engineering leadership teams to help align on the architectural and product visions, and execute an engineering direction. You also will partner closely with engineering teams to deliver against a backlog established and groomed in partnership with product owners. You will mentor and guide other software engineers, ensuring rigorous engineering processes and best practices.
- Lead, define and deploy infrastructure solutions with Adobe AEM Content Management System.
- Implement Container based solutions with Docker and Kubernetes
- Expert in full-stack with deep understanding on Domains, Network, Load balancer, DNS, Servers, Application and Database stack
- Implement and maintain automation tools and frameworks with Jenkins. Setup CI/CD pipeline with Jenkins.
- Coordinate with Engineers to identify Infrastructure and platform needs. Address Issues and provide Infrastructure solution for a scalable platform
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Optimize Infrastructure Performance. Ensure scalability of platforms.
- Understand business requirements for various business units and build infrastructure to support and scale
- Serve as a member of a Scrum team and participate in all planning, stand-up and retrospective meetings
- Ability to work within Product streams and sprints
- Agile workflow experience (in depth understanding of Sprint cadence and processes within Sprints)
- Experience working in all phases of the SDLC
- Help shape our technology stack which is always evolving and improving
- To work with distributed teams
TECHNOLOGY STACK -
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Microservices written in Node
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Single Page Application
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED-
- 4-year degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or related functional field)
- 7+ years hands-on programming experience, building high volume, consumer facing solutions
- Experience with Adobe AEM system administration and website Implementation
- Expert in Cloud Implementation in GCP/AWS/Azure or similar
- Expert in deploying solutions in Container (Docker) Architecture
- Expert in Kubernetes Container Orchestration
- Knowledge in C#, Java or similar programming language
- Strong knowledge of DevOps toolkit
- Hands on experience with technologies like Adobe AEM (and ecosystem), React, REST APIs, HTML, CSS, Java, NoSQL DBs, Containerization, API Management, Jenkins
- Significant experience with the full software development lifecycle, Agile development methodologies, Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery & Deployment practices
- Significant experience in capacity planning, systems performance analysis and optimization in a distributed client/server environment
- Deep knowledge of scalability, security and maintainability of high-volume Internet applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate and drive highly complex technology solutions to broad audiences within and outside of IT
- Ability to define solutions from very high-level business ideas
- Ability to describe non-functional requirements
- Ability to work independently
- You are smart
- You understand the cycles of developer life
- You are flexible and open to others' ideas and solutions, not just your own
- You are nice, respectful, and awesome to work with
- You learn new things at a rapid pace and you enjoy it
- You love to collaborate and are open to feedback
- Your passion for tech is contagious
- You're an amplifier. Others grow when they work with and beside you
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top