Senior SAP Business Analyst, FICO
- Jersey City, NJ
The SAP Sr. Business Analyst, FICO will be a member of the Global Support team to support current S4 Retail and ECC system. This role will also play key role in our new S4 Fashion in design, architecture and rollout to map FICO Business requirements.
- Configure FI-CO Modules (General Ledger, Fixed Assets, A/P - A/R, Assets, Controlling, Consolidation, and major areas of Controlling including Cost Center Accounting, Product Costing, Internal Orders, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability analysis and Integration areas between Order Management, Procurement and Finance
- Collaborate with Finance SMEs to ensure that global and local requirements are documented and understood by project team
- Translate business requirements into Functional Specification Documents
- Experienced in writing detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios, write test scripts and perform end-to-end testing
- Work with development team, data warehouse team to ensure specification are understood an delivered per business requirements
- Resolve technical and process issues impacting the Financial organization
- Accounting background and good process knowledge is highly preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 7+ years' of systems and business analyst experience, with 2+ years of end-to-end implementation experience.
- Hands-on experience configuring the SAP Finance (Record to Report) modules with knowledge of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay processes
- Functional experience of Financial Consolidation
- Preferred knowledge of open text (PO approval) configuration and processes.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Team oriented and collaborative work style
- Advanced degree in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, CPA or equivalent experience
Please note any skills/qualities you would want someone to have in this role in addition to our core skills:
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive: Honesty + Kindness, Passion + Humility, Integrity + Compassion, Excellence + Humor. - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top