Senior Project Manager, Retail Application & Customer Experience
- Act as a business lead for 1-2 large Customer Experience products/initiatives, (i.e. Clienteling project).
- Ensure that the products/initiatives stay in sync with the overall initial strategy, bridging the gap between the development and implementation of the initiatives.
- Maintain, nurture and help to evolve the vision for the product.
- Gather and maintain the business requirements.
- Prioritize the roadmap and deliverables, ensuring they respond to the business requirements.
- Lead day-to-day project activities and facilitate communication among multiple stakeholders.
- Create a strong relationship with cross functional stakeholders, consulting with them and informing them of project status and milestones, to optimize results.
- Engage and motivate the cross functional delivery team (i.e. lead by influence).
- Manage project team meetings in order to manage priorities, highlight risks/issues and share best practices.
- Monitor market activity and support the product business plan development through data and financial analysis.
- Raise concerns to senior leadership along with recommendations for options/solutions.
- 7-9 years of strategy and/or project/product management experience
- Prior experience with a fashion, retail, brand-centric company
- Strong appreciation for brand and the customer experience
- Prior experience implementing customer facing technology in retail stores or other
- Understanding of customer segmentation and clienteling / client engagement practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Process oriented and highly analytical
- Demonstrated experience with the big picture while also drive the execution of a project in line with the strategy
- Ability to be successful and influence in a matrixed organization where success of the product
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top