Senior Manager, Social & Display Media
- New York, NY
The Sr. Manager, Social & Display Media will be responsible for managing the end-to-end lifecycle of Paid Social, Display, and Video media across the Tory Burch and Tory Sport brands in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. This role will lead strategic media planning, operational execution, and developing actionable insights to drive demand.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. A leader who isn't afraid to work closely with cross functional business teams and an analytical mindset who can use data to develop breakthrough thinking for paid marketing channels.
- Create and execute strategies to maximize reach, resonance and results of Paid Social, Video and Display campaigns that deliver on branding, acquisition, conversion and retention goals.
- Effectively leverage media agencies in high level channel planning and strategy as well as daily campaign performance optimizations.
- Manages campaign creative briefs and works closely with advertising ops and creative partners to develop the strongest paid media based on performance data.
- Manage day-to-day workflow, establish effective communication between players, and ensure all timelines and milestones are met.
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving obstacles, take real time decisions on reallocation of resources to capitalize on opportunities.
- Partner closely with cross-functional partners including Planning, Buying and Global Marketing to ensure optimal holistic approach to achieving goals.
Measurement & Insights:
- Identify, recommend and implement top performing growth tactics to deliver the strongest ROAS through consistent testing.
- Work closely with CRM, Global Marketing, Site Experience and analytics teams to develop holistic integrated targeting strategies that make business impact.
- Optimize audience development strategies leveraging both first and third party data to ensure the right message is matched to the right user at the right time.
- Work closely with agencies, engineering and analytics teams as needed to ensure all campaigns are technically set up properly and tracking accurate data.
- Identify and onboard platform or vendor opportunities to increase performance and disseminate learnings to the broader organization.
- Work with Global Marketing teams to develop testing opportunities for emerging markets and strengthen digital marketing presence.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 5+ years of experience in Performance Marketing, Digital Media Agency and/or Digital Brand Marketing.
- Proven success in driving large scale paid social and display programs.
- Expert level knowledge of paid social and display channel functions, including platform, ad technology, DSP, measurement and attribution tools.
- Experience developing and executing across full-funnel programs and KPIs.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple vendors and media agencies.
- Global and multi-brand experience preferred.
- A self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, adapt and be nimble in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adapt style to both visual and analytical audiences.
- Driven by art and science in equal measure with a track record of delivering on both performance and branding goals.
- Creative and proactive problem solver with the ability to quickly resolve obstacles.
- Naturally curious, always digging into the why behind performance results and looking to surface key business insights.
- Ability to gather insights from data and foresee new opportunities and next steps from analysis, and present in meaningful way
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top