The Sr. Manager, Marketing Investment, Forecasting & Modelling will be responsible for modeling, forecasting, allocating, and optimizing our digital marketing budget across a portfolio of channels including search, social, affiliate, and display. This role will function as the financial analytics epicenter of the digital marketing team. The ideal candidate will develop forecasting and planning models using multiple data sources to integrate our channel investments into a holistic portfolio strategy that drives optimal performance, while maximizing return. Key activities include annual budget allocation, monthly forecasting, scenario planning, sensitivity analysis, and cross-channel investment optimizations. Core partners would include Digital Marketing, Analytics, CRM, Brand Marketing, Finance, and Tory Burch's media agency of record.
- Assist in annual budget planning and media mix allocation to help the business achieve its financial goals, while maximizing its return on investment
- Build and maintain forecasting models that support annual, quarterly, and monthly media plans
- Partner with analytics and digital marketing teams to evaluate media performance and determine the optimal investment levels at both the channel and portfolio level
- Work with agencies to manage media investment, including budget allocation, investment tracking, and spend optimization
- Conduct cross-channel media efficiency analysis and scenario modeling to determine optimal budget allocations as well as the impact of redistributing marketing investment across channels
- Support investment and opportunity analysis using models such as LTV, diminishing returns, etc.
- Knowledge of attribution models to guide channel investment levels
- Provide strong business context and financial inputs to help guide measurement and testing strategies
- Process all department invoices, ensure timely payment, and prepare month-end accruals
- Act as the primary team liaison with Tory Burch Finance
- Provide regional support when necessary
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Four-year Bachelor's degree with a concentration in finance, accounting or business administration preferred
- 7+ years of relevant media experience
- Proven business and financial acumen
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to draw conclusions and take action based on data
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate findings, focusing on the critical issues and actionable opportunities
- Deep understanding of the digital medial landscape, inclusive of channels such as search, social, affiliate, display, etc.
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation who can meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize, work cooperatively, and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail with excellent written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in Google Analytics as well as Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.), including advanced Excel programming and modeling capabilities
- Curious and enjoys learninh
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
- Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .