Senior Manager, Customer Application & Analytics
The Senior Manager, Customer Applications & Analytics will be responsible for managing all of the customer facing applications and CDP. In addition, the incumbent will also be responsible for executing against the customer growth roadmap to achieve aggressive growth objectives. S/he will be responsible for building the customer analytics function to support Tory Burch's growth objectives. The current stack consists of Delighted, Sailthru, Customer MDM, Gladly, CDP Big Data Lake, and associated Integrations.
Setting Up and Executing on the Customer Roadmap
- Work with the business and IT stakeholders to define and prioritize roadmap
- Provide transparency to stakeholders on status, progress, risks and issues on an agreed-upon frequency
- Manage resources and sprints in accordance with budget set forth for on-shore and off-shore resources within the team.
- Highlight and balance resources, capacity and risk against shifting priorities
Managing Continuous Improvement and Production Support
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize and implement minor enhancements to existing functionality under the "Continuous Improvement" budget on the existing infrastructure and data
- Manage the offshore production support team to ensure integrity and quality of the data, reports and data flows in and out of the system within stipulated SLAs every day
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Marketing and CRM technology (Campaign Management, E-mail Service Providers, Customer Care, Clienteling)
- Excellent analytical, solution engineering, and communication skills
- Experience managing offshore resources and teams
- Experience with managing data quality and working with SLAs in time-sensitive data
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and streams of work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Deep understanding of customer data and privacy issues
- Broad understanding of retail functions (Supply Chain, Merchandizing, Production, Planning, Retail Operations, etc.)
- Familiarity with SAP systems and landscape (S4, CAR, BW)
- Familiarity with Cloudera or equivalent big data platforms
- MicroStrategy, Tableau or equivalent Business Intelligence tools
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Ability to diagnose data issues and summarize for communication outside team
- Experience with Analytics (particularly in the Customer space) highly desirable
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top