SAP Functional Analyst- PTP & Retail
- Jersey City, NJ
The SAP Functional Analyst- PTP and Retail will be a member of the Global Support team to support current S4 Retail and PTP process. This role will play a key role in our new S4 Fashion rollout to map PTP business requirements. This position will bring subject matter expertise specific to the sales area including:
•\tStrong experience in SAP PTP and retail modules.
•\tExperience in cross-module integration of SAP MM with FICO, SD and PP.
•\tExpert in configuring material master, vendor management, purchase requisition, purchase order, subcontracting, stock transport orders, inventory management, PO pricing and PO invoices.
•\tKnowledge of Store Inventory Management and Physical inventory processes
•\tKnowledge of Store Operations via FIORI Apps
•\tHands on experience with Pricing and Bonus buys
•\tExperience in assortment listing, site/location master data definition and merchandise hierarchy and integration with POS and e-commerce platform
•\tBroad exposure to various technologies: EDI integration through IDOC, ALE, RFC, File based and mobile solution (Fiori).
•\tEnd to end SAP MM implementation for clients
•\tCAR Integration with SAP S4/Retail a plus
•\tAptos integration to SAP and knowledge of POS is a plus
This role will also support continuous improvement activities, and interface across the application administration and architecture team. The Functional Analyst will support various testing activities, including support for project testing, documentation of testing for minor changes, coordination of user testing, etc.
- Facilitate the implementation of S/4 Fashion. Lead PTP workshops, map business requirements to SAP processes, work with implementation partner to validate and implement the business processes.
- Act as a liaison between business leads and implementation partner to validate and implementation of requirements.
- Provide functional and technical support including configuration for SAP PTP processes, S4 Retail/CAR module.
- Engage the internal business customers to identify resolutions for issues raised. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document business partner's requirements
- Proactively Identify gaps, issues and propose work around solutions. Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and enlighten the development team of the business requirements.
- Responsible for unit and integration testing, make changes to configuration or processes based on results while adhering to the agreed upon business requirements.
- Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside vendors that need to interface to SAP/ S4 Retail/CAR Module. Act as a liaison with clients for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve issues.
- Provide ad-hoc training, developer user support documentation and provide training /coaching to end-users
- Works self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to other team members
- This position may require some travel, both domestically and internationally based on project requirements.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 5 plus year systems and business analysis experience. Apparel experience highly preferred.
- 5 plus years of experience working with SAP Retail (in one of the following areas: Retail Financial, Merchandising: Pricing and Promotions or Supply Chain)
- Knowledge of SAP S4 for HANA / SAP CAR / Industry Certification
- Profound understanding of Retail business processes
- Strong experience with Master Data Management related to SAP Retail
- Understanding of integration points of SAP Retail with the SD, MM, and FI/CO modules
- Experience with incident management and strong understanding of various types across a techno-functional landscape, configuration, and testing.
- Ability to support all stages of a SAP Retail implementation project
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Ability to provide recommendations with regards to future business and solution opportunities
- Ability to understand Aptos (POS) functionality and integration with SAP an CAR
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant work equivalent.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top