Sales Supervisor - Chicago Oak Street
As a Tory Burch Sales Supervisor you are responsible for delivering a transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales. This role’s primary responsibility is for sales, but will also focus on leading the sales floor through TLOF segments. Approximately 50% of this person’s time will be focused on sales and approximately 50% of the time focused on supervisory responsibilities. In addition to store open/closing responsibilities you must demonstrate exceptional selling skills and a strong commitment to the customer experience. Genuine curiosity, interest in people, authenticity and a strong fashion & style sensibility are critical attributes for success in this role. Additionally, you must be a team player and have a high degree of maturity and integrity given store open/closing role.
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Assist the leadership team, ensuring the store is on target to achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measureable statistics that drive the business.
- Manage the sales floor with agility, changing direction & continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons learned.
- Be a clienteling expert, leading by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong results from proactive outreach and the development of a personal business trade through you and your sales staff
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic
- Act as the Transformational Leader of the Floor (TLOF) and motivate the team on achievement of sales plans & personal sales goals.
- Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
Deliver the Customer Experience
- Lead by example; train, and guide staff on styling, selling & service skills, driving them to create transformational customer experiences & exceed sales targets
- Assist the leadership team to create the customer journey in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic & manage your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
- Maintain a “One Company” perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate a strong use of selling skills and an ability to drive personal sales, building store clientele.
- Build a strong consignment business in your store
- Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met at all times
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the associates and the customer
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude
- In partnership with the leadership team, oversee the development of clientele by implementing strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business
- Assist the GM and/or AGM, taking ownership for maintaining the Tory Burch aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting registers and register funds, completing bank deposits, and securing the facility
- Accurately process all POS transactions, capture of customer information, and inventory functions such as receiving of shipment, transfers, repairs, damages, etc. to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence
- Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of store maintenance including daily cleaning, exterior store maintenance, furniture, fixtures, upholstered items, lighting, etc.
- Understand the importance of efficient store operations & support the leadership team in achieving this.
- Consistently adhere to all operational procedures
- Ensure strong partnership with your GM and/or AGM to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
- Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline a plus).
- 1-3 years of sales and management experience in a luxury or service driven environment.
- Prior experience as a manager a plus.
- Proven track record of success.
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to submit relevant required paperwork.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top