Sales Representative - Tory Sport (Golf and Tennis) - Freelance
As a Tory Sport - Green Grass - Sales Representative (Freelance-Independent) you are responsible for delivering premium customer relationships to targeted premium private clubs, resorts, and hospitality shops within your assigned sales region, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business by developing strategic sales plans to achieve seasonal sales goals and objectives. This role's primary responsibility is sales, but will also focus on building long-term customer relationships, elevating brand awareness, facilitating retail excellence, hosting customer consumer events, and contributing to the overall success of the Tory Sport brand. Sales Representatives demonstrate exceptional selling skills and a strong commitment to sharing the Tory Sport brand throughout their assigned territory. Quality customer engagement, professional consultation, and a strong sense of fashion & style are critical attributes for success in this role.
- Achieve seasonal sales goals and objectives.
- Reflect enthusiasm as a passionate brand advocate
- Take ownership of Tory Sport brand and revenue opportunities within assigned sales region.
- Develop and maintain meaningful long-term customer relationships.
- Execute strategic business plans to secure future and replenishment customer orders.
- Demonstrate professional territory management skills, including effective call route planning, prearranged partner presentations, and prompt administrative tasks.
- Customer Service excellence with prompt follow-up to meet the unique needs of each customer
- Deliver creative, inspiring, and informative brand and product presentations
- Travel weekly within assigned sales region to fulfill sales appointments, provide service customer, develop new account relationships, and participate in customer events.
- Foster retail excellence through premium visual merchandising and product assortments
- Submit timely and accurate customer orders and other company required documents
- Participate in select local/regional trade shows within assigned territory
- Attend and participate in company Sales Meetings and Orlando PGA Show booth.
- Participate in brand and product training, and embrace continued career development
- Maximize Trunk Shows opportunities to develop business & promote the Tory Sport brand
- In partnership with the leadership team periodically share market and product feedback to assist in the improvement of products and services and brand loyalty.
- Be the brand and product expert to train and guide customers to create elevated consumer experiences within shopping environment.
- Seek Tournament/Event opportunities to build awareness, provide trial, and grow sales revenue
- Generate new business opportunities with pioneering strategy to maximize growth
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs.), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Exceptional professional selling skills
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Self-Motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to overcome objections and provide win-win solutions for all parties
- Proven outside sales experience within the Green Grass channel
- Established relationships within assigned sales region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to maximize customer engagement
- Comfortable learning brand and product knowledge and clearly communicating to customers
- Confident in product assortment planning and customer consultation
- Availability to travel extensively within assigned sales territory
- Contributions to the team, internally and externally
- Ability to build, grow, and maintain long-term partner relationships throughout assigned territory
- Excels at building product assortments, premium visual merchandising, brand representation
- Proven success in new business development and proven ability to build an account base
- Strong computer skills and ability to populate and electronically submit accurate orders through an electronic order entry process
- Flexible schedule to accommodate periodic evening and weekend obligations
- Vehicle adequate to accommodate full sample and event package
- Must have mobile phone, laptop, and access to Internet
- Competing product lines not permitted
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top