Sales Associate / Keyholder - Burlington Mall
As a Tory Burch Sales Associate/Keyholder, you are responsible for delivering a transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales. With the addition of Key Holder, you will also have store open/closing responsibilities. You should demonstrate a strong commitment to the customer experience, a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity, fashion & style sensibility and exceptional selling skills. The ideal candidate also understands how to be a team player, is savvy about the visual and operational aspects of the role, and is committed to loss prevention. Additionally, you must have a high degree of maturity and integrity given store open/closing role.
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Achievement of personal sales and metric goals
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Maintain a solid, organized client book which furthers your customer relationships and generates consistent, proactive sales volume
- Be aware of and react to the rhythm of your business, not just relying on walk-in traffic but through clienteling, outreach and event opportunities
Be Buddy/Team Player
- Model behavior that reflects the company’s core values
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented
Create the Customer Experience
- Contribute to an environment that consistently delivers on the five stages of the transformational customer experience
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership
- Take ownership for the customer journey in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic and develop & maintain productive customer relationships
- Maintain a “One Company” perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand philosophy and lifestyle with each other and the customer
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards
- Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer’s experience is transformational
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing the registers and securing the facility
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are maintained
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer information and assist when necessary with operational and back of house activities
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence
- Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize work to prioritize work to produce desired outcomes.
- 2-4 experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience, along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to submit relevant required paperwork.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Multilingual skills a plus
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Back to top