A sales assistant supports the sales team with all daily functions. This position requires dedication, enthusiasm, strong work ethic and flexibility.
- Support all aspects of market including line sheets, showroom set up and maintenance, booking models and client appointments, arranging catering, copying line sheets, etc.
- Manage advertising sample inventory and log
- Process all RTVs
- Manage and process all personal orders
- Assist with order entry by checking for accuracy and keeping clear and complete files
- Prepare blocked line sheets by major department store account for field coordinator team
- Prepare all paperwork for weekly sales meetings and other client meetings
- Multi-category sample management
- Industry related internships a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in basic Microsoft Excel functions and formulas
- Attention to detail
- Timely completion of tasks
- Ability to work well with a team
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize and anticipate needs
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the Tory Burch brand initiatives and core values
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top