The Retail Executive, China is responsible for assisting the Head of Retail, China and Area Managers in driving our Customer Experience, Operational Excellence and ultimately Driving Results. He/she will partner with cross-function teams to ensure a consistent approach towards customer experiences. He/she is also play a key role in building and maintaining company standards for our stores both internally and with partnerships. Additionally, this role will drive the execution of special projects and in-store process changes.
- Partner with and support store daily operation to ensure shops are smoothly operated daily and consistency across the chain, coaching and monitoring execution level across stores; Regular updating of store operation SOP and operation manual;
- Handle customer complaints;
- Supporting new project development, including all stores openings but not limited to, ordering of supplies, creation of training tools and reference guides etc . ;
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports, including but not limited to, retail operation report and competitor report, store performance analysis, KPI benchmarking;
- Draft/Propose store incentive and manage shopping mall promotion updates, assist Head of Retail for the communication and execution;
- Plan/Organize reta i l meeting, follow up matters or issues arisen from Retail Meetings;
- Store request summary and feedback to supporting functions(Internal & External);
- Prepare and handle payment requisitions/ invoice/ repair form/ manual ticket printing promptly and efficiently, monitor and control department T& E;
- Shoppers, Uniform and business trip management for operation team;
- Ad hoc projects assigned;
Represent the Brand
- Generate and execute new ideas to set our brand apart & ensure delivery of transformational customer experience to every customer
- Take ownership to maintain a high standard of store environment including daily cleaning, interior store maintenance, furniture, fixtures, upholstered items, lighting...etc.
- Ensure operational standard are aligned with the brand vision and maintain the integrity of the brand
- Partner with Store-in-Charge and Area Manager to resolve customer service issues, particularly in the areas of product damages, repairs, exchanges/transfers, dry cleaning, courier services...etc.
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Ensure disciplined, business-focused management of inventory levels and store expenses (i.e. supplies and packaging, maintenance, paid-outs, vendor billing & reconciliation)
- Manage workload with agility, prioritizing effectively and making decisions that positively impact every customer experience
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly collaborative style and ability to understand and synthesize the needs of various stakeholders
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and problem solving ability
- High self-motivation and ability to take initiative
- Demonstrates personal ownership and accountability
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- 1-3 years of experience in a fast-paced retail environment
- Understanding of store operations (POS, inventory, policies & procedures) aplus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top