Renderer, Store Design
Renderer will translate designs into 3D or 2D illustrations. The illustrations can range from conceptual to photo-realistic quality. The role is an opportunity to work in a highly collaborative and creative environment.
- Create a variety of high quality retail interior and exterior architectural 3D models
- Rapid construction with high accuracy
- Work independently and with teams in creating representations of design sketches or developed projects
- Able to research solutions to either artistic, or technical, issues when they arise.
- Understanding of Light and Color. Along with composition, and basic art principles
- Translate sketches and CAD documents into realized 3D models and images
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related program with 2- 3 years’ experience preferred
- Intermediate in Rhino
- Intermediate in Sketch-up
- Expert in Photoshop
- Intermediate in In Design or Illustrator
- Trained in diverse platforms to work on a variety of project types
- Strong communication skills, time management, and self-driven work ethic
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top