Regional Manager, Customer Experience - Wholesale (LA Based)
The Regional Manager of Customer Experience is responsible for directing and influencing external teams within the region to provide a best in class experience for our customer.
- Consistently analyze business and partner with director to formulate creative selling strategies that maximize opportunities for growth.
- Proactively drive full-price sell-through at point-of-sale by maintaining consistent communication with store management teams regarding sales, goals/plans, competitor performance, seasonal clinics, and in-store events.
- Motivate and maintain a strong visual presentation in all doors, through implementation of corporate visual directives.
- Responsible for working consistently with each door to strengthen and develop their knowledge of Tory Burch across categories of the business; initiate seasonal strategies and promotional efforts.
- Secure prime real estate for the Tory Burch brand.
- Facilitate brand training sessions across key doors, with approved corporate materials.
- Consistent communication with corporate wholesale team - best/worst sellers, regional context, competitive feedback.
- Quarterly conference calls by category with Tory Burch corporate team to maintain open communication regarding door performance, sales growth performance, sell thrus and key strategies by season.
- Key partner to corporate visual team.
- 3-5 years of experience in retail, field sales, or wholesales environment
- Based on LA
- Previous experience with merchandising/visual merchandising
- Analytical skill set
- Organized, self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule as needed
- 70% travel required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top