The Quality Controller would work as an independent consultant for Tory Burch for the quality control (QC) and quality assurance (QA) related matters.
- Ensure all products shipped meets buyer approvals and requirements
- Conduct raw material checking, in line and final inspection before shipment delivery
- Ensure the vendor complies with the company's QA protocol surrounding complete QA file , tagged and approved sample, Testing, performance and color approvals should all be in place prior to production starting
- Hold all critical PP meetings for any new styles and pilot sample checking before production
- Responsible for individual packaging design and confirmation
- Report any deviations of product standard, safety and compliance issues to the next level of QA management
- Keep cross-functional parties, e.g. Merchants, Fabric Team and the factories, fully informed on delivery issues as early as possible
- Work as part of a team and set up regular communication lines with other parties
- Maintain a high level of integrity and follow company guidelines on honesty and receiving gifts
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Minimum of 5-year experience in QA, preferably on Handbags & Small Leather Goods
- Good Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of process control, risk assessment, handbags processes, SOPS and manufacturing techniques
- Able to come up with solutions and good at problem solving
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Educated to ordinary degree level is preferred
- Able to travel within Vietnam and sometimes internationally
- Literate on PC, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .