PT Support Associate
- Tulalip Bay, WA
As a Tory Burch Support Associate you will flex between supporting the front of house and back of house operations. This may include acting as a greeter, runner, cashier, answering phones, understanding and executing operational policies and procedures, packing/unpacking shipments, and organizing the stock room to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. You will need to be a highly motivated, efficient, flexible individual who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Adhere to all sales and operational policies and procedures are maintained with a focus on excellence.
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer information.
- Have a proper understanding of the radio communication and all technology tools used in the store.
- Ensure accurate processing and documentation of all incoming and outgoing shipments and receipts.
- Assist when necessary with operational and back of house activities, taking ownership for maintaining a high standard of back of house and offsite storage organization.
- Process and prepare merchandise for the sales floor, communicating new receipts and inbound merchandise with the team.
- Assist with store maintenance needs and supply ordering.
- Meet deadlines - IMRDs, damages, transfers, charge sends, etc.
- Properly print tickets in WebIM.
- Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
Be Buddy/Team Player
- Model behavior that reflects the company's core values.
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity.
- Identify opportunities to support the team in delivering a transformational experience.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive and team oriented.
Support the Customer Experience
- Greet and connect with the customer by offering beverages, providing iPads, and answering questions.
- Assist sales associates through seamless communication and follow-through on customer requests to drive a transformational experience for every customer.
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
- Accurately process all POS transactions including use of iPads, ringing transactions, wrapping merchandise, processing returns, applying discounts and promotions, etc.
- Assist when necessary with operational activities.
- Run product to the floor, ship product to customers, and conduct transfers and markdowns per Store Communications directives.
- Have a proper understanding of the radio communication and all technology tools used in the store, using proper etiquette.
- Partner with the leadership team to address customer service issues, particularly in the areas of product damages, repairs, exchanges and any concierge-like needs.
- Assist with fitting room activities (sizes, returning merchandise to floor).
- Answer the telephone using proper telephone etiquette.
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand philosophy and lifestyle with each other and the customer.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of fashion and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency.
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards including replenishment and folding, taking initiative during down-times and acting with a sense of urgency during peak periods of business.
- Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer's experience is transformational.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 1-2 years of experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment, stock-related experience a plus
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
- Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top