The Tory Burch Foundation is hiring a full-time Program Associate to work in our NYC HQ. We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is passionate about entrepreneurship, community-building, and women's empowerment.
- Work closely with the Director of Programs to manage existing programs and cultivate a growing alumni community of women entrepreneurs.
- Implement components of the Foundation's Fellows Program.
- Monitor incoming requests through all our program channels (email, web forms, support) and manage responses.
- Activate our network both internally and externally by keeping a pulse on the needs of our entrepreneurs and staying abreast of opportunities and resources that are available in the ecosystem.
- Additional duties as needed.
The Program Associate would support the Foundation's programs as follows:
The Fellows Program
- Manage and monitor the administrative functionality of the Fellows application process (from the online portal to a database repository).
- Conduct independent assessments of Fellows progress or setbacks and coordinate data-driven resources/education sessions in response to their needs.
- Identify the most innovative and effective tools and resources to add value to the Fellows' enrichment.
- Coordinate Fellows participation in external programs run by key partners such as the Capital Program.
- Manage the grant administration process.
- Facilitate conversation and activity on our online community platform.
- Other duties as assigned by Director and leadership.
The Capital Program
- Conduct weekly reviews of loan applications and organize reporting.
- Coordinate all promotional activities related to the Capital program as required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top