Northeast Customer Experience Manager
The Customer Experience Manager will cover New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ontario, and Pennsylvania
- Consistently analyze business and collaborate with director to formulate creative selling strategies that maximize opportunities for growth.
- Proactively drive full-price sell-through at point-of-sale by maintaining consistent communication with store management teams regarding sales, goals/plans, competitor performance, seasonal clinics, and in-store events.
- Motivate and maintain a strong visual presentation in all doors, through implementation of corporate visual standards.
- Responsible for working consistently with each door to strengthen and develop stores knowledge of Tory Burch across categories of the business; initiate seasonal strategies and promotional efforts.
- Secure prime real estate for the Tory Burch brand.
- Facilitate brand-training sessions across key doors, with approved corporate materials.
- Consistent communication with corporate wholesale team - best/worst sellers, regional context, competitive feedback.
- Monthly conference calls by category with Tory Burch corporate team to maintain open communication regarding door performance, sales growth performance, sell thrus and key strategies by season.
- Key partner to corporate visual team
- Manage growing team of local NE CX coordinators
- Integrate into the NYC stores until NYC and NYC Metro CX coordinators have been placed
- Retail experienced preferred
- Corporate experience required in Visuals, Retail Merchandising or Brand Training
- Must have experience in Women’s Handbags/ Accessories, Footwear or RTW—preferably all
- 50% travel
- Public speaking necessary
- Managerial Experience mandatory
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top