New Store Opening - Support Associates - Part Time - The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass
Tory Burch is excited to announce our new Tory Burch boutique at The Outlet Shoppes of the Bluegrass (Simpsonville, KY) – scheduled to open in August 2017!!
As a Tory Burch Support Associate you will flex between supporting the front of house and back of house operations. This may include acting as a greeter, runner, cashier, answering phones, understanding and executing operational policies and procedures, packing/unpacking shipments, and organizing the stock room to support product flow and the smooth running of the store. You will need to be a highly motivated, efficient, flexible individual who is comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
• 1-2 years of experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment, stock-related experience a plus
• Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
• Occasional overnight travel may be required.
• Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top