New Store Opening - General Manager - Orlando International Premium Outlet
Tory Burch is excited to announce our new Tory Burch boutique at Orlando International Premium Outlet (Orlando, FL) – scheduled to open Fall 2017!!
We’re now hiring for all positions including: General Manager, Assistant General Managers, Assistant Store Managers, Visual Manager, Sales & Support Associates (full time & part time), etc.
As a Tory Burch General Manager you are the ultimate ambassador of our brand. You’re accountable for creating a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and the business thrives. This requires a constant balancing of priorities, including strategic, operational & leadership excellence with an authentic approach.
Leadership & People Management
· Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
· Translate the company’s overarching vision & strategy in a way that resonates with your team & maximizes your business.
· Set clear goals & expectations and hold people accountable to a high standard of excellence.
· Manage overall team performance & growth.
· Build a world-class talent pool.
· Create & execute a strategy for effective store communications (team-based as well as one-on-one) to ensure that your staff is involved & updated.
· Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
Create the Customer Experience
· Lead by example & create an environment and a team that consistently delivers transformational customer experiences.
· Create, model and manage a highly productive selling environment by providing consistent training & coaching.
· Take ownership for the transformational experience in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic & enable your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
· Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met at all times.
Represent the Brand
· Emulate, teach and coach the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude.
· Oversee the development of clientele by designing & supporting strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business.
· Take ownership for maintaining the Tory Burch aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment.
· Contribute to the community in a way that is aligned with Tory Burch social responsibility initiatives & that helps us reach new customers & build brand awareness.
· Generate new ideas & apply an entrepreneurial spirit to help build & continuously improve the business.
· Understand the importance of & ensure the efficient running of all store operations.
· Consistently adhere to all operational procedures and guidelines.
· Proficient and expert user of all core systems & technologies including but not limited to POS, Epicor/Web-IM, Client Book, i-Pad & Microsoft Excel and Word applications.
· Enforce our people policies & ensure accurate and timely processing of employee paperwork (including but not limited to payroll & time/attendance, employee changes & employee discipline).
· Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention and operational policies & procedures.
· Manage all inventory movement by ensuring the accurate & timely processing of mark-downs, transfers, RTVs & consolidations, damages and repairs, shipment receiving, customer sends, POS transactions, etc.
· Ensure strong partnership with your DOS/MM and other Corporate Partners to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication.
· Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
· Achieve financial targets through a strategic approach focused on developing, monitoring and the improvement of measureable statistics that drive the business.
· Oversee the development of clientele through leading by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong results from proactive outreach and the development of a client business through your sales staff.
· Development of business driving initiatives that build a repeat business or that attracts a new customer.
· Model and supervise the selling environment, providing consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
· Ensure disciplined management of store expenses such as payroll/wages, supplies, associate wardrobe, etc.
· Manage your people resources to maximize sales, traffic flow, floor coverage and customer engagement.
· Be proactive in communicating about product buying & allocation according to your customer demographic & business potential.
· Analyze, interpret & strategically apply data (both internal measures & external trends) to identify key issues and maximize your business; this includes reporting-out of key information to inform corporate partners.
· Run your business with agility, changing direction & continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons learned.
· Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline a plus).
· 5+ years experience as a General Manager in a luxury or service driven environment.
· Proven track record of success.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top